Start Treatment: Bracketing & Understanding Appliances
Now that you have a background on orthodontic principles and analyses, learn the mechanics to start your orthodontic cases. You will gain better understanding on how brackets, torque, wire progression, and tooth movement work so you can start treating patients with confidence.
With both didactic and hands-on training, this initial mechanics class is one of doctors' favorites!
- Bracket Variations Used to Minimize Wire Bending
- Computer Design of IP Appliance®
- Single Patient Ordering with Minimum Inventory
- Range of Brackets Torque (RBT) for Predictable Incisor Positioning
- Wire Progression & Selecting the Correct Arch Wire and Shape
- The Alignment Stage, Tie-In Techniques & Your First Year in Ortho
Size bands, bond brackets (metal and ceramic), and place separators on a typodont and a skull
After this seminar you can:
Start treating easy orthodontic patients!
When you register for Seminar 1, your seat will be reserved for the remaining 11 seminars in the series location. If you wish to attend any seminar at a different location, you will be able to modify your schedule.