Cephalometric Analysis, Treatment Planning & Second Consultation
You will learn how to fully analyze your orthodontic records to develop predictable treatment plans. Using the latest diagnostic software, you will evaluate treatment options and present them successfully to your patients
After analyzing the case, you’ll practice the second consultation as patients will want to know—how much is treatment, how long will it take, and what are the next steps. You will practice with extensive exercises so you are confident to analyze and discuss your cases immediately when you go back to your office.
- McGann Lateral and Frontal Cephalometric Analysis
- Model Measuring with Your Computer
- Dental VTO (Visual Treatment Objective) Tool to Support the Treatment Decision
- Creating Individualized Treatment Plans
- Non-Extraction and Bicuspid Extraction Treatment Options
- Computer Analysis of Orthodontic Records for 10 Cases
- Live Presentations of the Second Consultation Key Points
Treatment plan from computer analysis (cephalometric tracing, model measuring, VTO tool) with 10 practice cases
After this seminar you can:
Analyze and treatment plan your easier orthodontic cases. You can also now start earning orthodontic revenue!
When you register for Seminar 1, your seat will be reserved for the remaining 11 seminars in the series location. If you wish to attend any seminar at a different location, you will be able to modify your schedule.